Reporting to, and partnering with, the Associate Media Director or Media Director, the Media Supervisor sets the strategic tone for the client and assists in the creation of traditional and digital media plans and presentations on assigned accounts. The Media Supervisor is capable of elevated level client consultation and strategic uses of technology. They are conversant in internet strategies, online testing, and current marketing trends. The Media Supervisor is expected to participate in additional areas of agency development including new business pitches, various committees, and task forces. The ideal candidate should have 5 – 7 Years of media buying/planning experience across traditional and digital (including hands-on experience with ad serving technology).
- Manage strategy development, media planning, buying and tracking to ensure delivery of the best of breed media consulting services
- Maintains client relationships, understands their needs and manages the client’s expectations of deliverables
- Knows and keeps up-to-date on all available market and consumer information necessary to the preparation of the most effective and efficient media campaigns
- Prepares the final recommendation plans/decks for management review and client approval
- Oversees the planning, buying, execution and campaign monitoring/performance optimizations
- Prepares the final results decks, presenting concise and relevant learnings and recommendations for future campaigns
- Maintains the best possible relationship with Media and Agency staff and media resources and vendors
- Helps to train planners, buyers, analysts, and trackers in the proper methods of preparing, evaluating and implementing media plans
- Acts as a mentor and provides guidance/leadership to the media team members he/she manages
- Works with Media Operations, Data & Analytics and Search teams on budgets, authorizations, trafficking, optimizations/analytics
- Ensures proper client documentation is followed, budgets, T’s & C’s and cash flow projections are current
- Ensures continuous communications between Mediasmith and creative agencies
- Can express themselves clearly and concisely in presentations
- Can organize ideas and information and write in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Ensures key information is provided to the team regarding client issues, internal agency issues and changes in account status
- Represents Mediasmith professionally at events, may write media related articles or give speeches
If you meet the above requirements, send us a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your resume and salary expectations.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a hip, new Financial District location.
We are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.