The Executive Assistant primarily provides high-level administrative support for the CEO and President. The Executive Assistant also greets visitors and answers phones.
- Review and prioritize a daily high volume of CEO’s e-mails
- Heavy calendaring, scheduling, and correspondence on behalf of the CEO and President as-needed
- Research and coordinate a high volume of complex travel arrangements (air, hotels, rental cars, etc.) for all staff
- Track and report cash and credit expenses for CEO and President; fill out and review expense reports
- Make lunch and dinner reservations
- Coordinate quarterly Board meetings and materials
- Coordinate special events
- May assist with updating agency information on social media
- May assist with updating agency website
- May assist with research and additional project work
- Provide beverages and food for CEO and meetings as requested
- Supervise Office Assistant in the completion of their duties
Skills and Qualifications:
1-2 years supporting a C-level Executive is preferred
- If you have some experience with Social Media, this is a plus
- Any familiarity with internet advertising and media terminology is a big plus
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook and Excel, and can demonstrate them—this is mandatory
- You are able to learn new skills and programs quickly
- You are quick and thorough with projects
- You are comfortable with technology and can assist with web meetings and wireless access for guests
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You adore details and find it rewarding keeping an Executive organized, on schedule, comfortable and informed
- You have solid written communication skills and are engaging on the phone
- Your verbal skills are clear, persuasive and confident—you can speak up when you don’t understand a request and you have the confidence and communication skills to take calls and respond to requests.
- You can work well under pressure and tight deliverables don’t bother you
- You have a personality that our staff, clients and vendors will adore
If you meet the above requirements, and are looking to work in a fun and dynamic industry, send a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual Financial District environment.
We are sorry but we are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.
The Media Planner plays a key role in developing integrated media strategy and media plans for their assigned clients. They evaluate plan options, develop POV’s on media opportunities and utilize appropriate media tools and research to develop plans. They are responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks of plan implementation and execution. They are current with the media marketplace and they maintain relationships with outside vendors. They train less experienced Assistant Planners and they manage media budgets and flowcharts.
- Review and understand the marketing situation analysis for brand/strategy
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in campaign management
- Support and work with the Media Supervisor/Associate Media Director to develop media strategy that will meet client objectives
- Develop hypotheses and draw conclusions from the analyses of marketing and media data
- Lead in the development of the media recommendations
- Seek Client’s approval of plans and recommendations on a timely basis
- Develop final buy recommendations
- Oversee the preparation, accuracy, and timeliness of digital, print broadcast, and out-of-home space agreements
Media Account Management
- Maintain a written record of all Client agreements and next steps
- Initiate and maintain all aspects of media billing and budgeting
- Main accuracy of planning costs/rates
- Keep abreast of creative availability and timetables
- Keep team informed of space and material deadlines
- Help prepare brand reviews and media training programs
- Campaign stewardship, optimization, and reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years in digital media planning required. B2B, Consumer or e-Commerce experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of general advertising and campaign performance metrics
- Clear understanding of the media planning and buying process (multi-channel preferred)
- Experience and skill in negotiations with media vendors
- Understanding of media research tools and how to effectively use them
- Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into media strategies
- Ability to manage day-to-day program execution
- Proficiency in computer skills—Microsoft Office, Media Research and Online serving/reporting tools
- Solid writing and communication skills, comfort level in presenting to clients and ability to sell ideas to clients and media partners
- Good time management and organization habits
- Solid team player, mentor, and trainer to less experienced staff
- A personality clients, vendors and agency staff will adore
If you meet the above requirements, send us a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a hip, new Financial District location.
We are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.