The Executive Assistant primarily provides high-level administrative support for the CEO and President. The Executive Assistant also greets visitors and answers phones.
- Review and prioritize a daily high volume of CEO’s e-mails
- Heavy calendaring, scheduling, and correspondence on behalf of the CEO and President as-needed
- Research and coordinate a high volume of complex travel arrangements (air, hotels, rental cars, etc.) for all staff
- Track and report cash and credit expenses for CEO and President; fill out and review expense reports
- Make lunch and dinner reservations
- Coordinate quarterly Board meetings and materials
- Coordinate special events
- May assist with updating agency information on social media
- May assist with updating agency website
- May assist with research and additional project work
- Provide beverages and food for CEO and meetings as requested
- Supervise Office Assistant in the completion of their duties
Skills and Qualifications:
1-2 years supporting a C-level Executive is preferred
- If you have some experience with Social Media, this is a plus
- Any familiarity with internet advertising and media terminology is a big plus
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook and Excel, and can demonstrate them—this is mandatory
- You are able to learn new skills and programs quickly
- You are quick and thorough with projects
- You are comfortable with technology and can assist with web meetings and wireless access for guests
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You adore details and find it rewarding keeping an Executive organized, on schedule, comfortable and informed
- You have solid written communication skills and are engaging on the phone
- Your verbal skills are clear, persuasive and confident—you can speak up when you don’t understand a request and you have the confidence and communication skills to take calls and respond to requests.
- You can work well under pressure and tight deliverables don’t bother you
- You have a personality that our staff, clients, and vendors will adore
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to work in a fun and dynamic industry, send a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual Financial District environment.
We are sorry but we are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.